Have fun on this speed boat whale watching tour and discover Madeira Island! We approach the animals respectfully and enjoy the smell of the sea in the air.
- June – Sept.: 9:00 a.m. | 1:30 p.m. | 5:00 p.m. (during June we close on Sundays
- Oct. – May*: 10:00 a.m. | 2:30 p.m. // *Closed on Sundays
- Adult (16+ years)
- Children (2-15 years)
- Young Children (12 - 23 months)
- Babies (0 - 11 months)
Enjoy a whale watching boat tour in Calheta, Madeira
The Ribeira Brava is a traditional wooden fishing boat lovingly restored down to the smallest detail. This old-school masterpiece is currently the only boat of its kind in Madeira and still equipped with its original sail.
Our traditional fishing boat has room for 16 people and 4 crew members.
- 85,6 % marine mammal sighting success rate
- 2.5 – 3-hour tour
- Can stand and walk
- Toilet under deck
- Comfortable tour
- Traditional boat
- English & German-speaking guide