Have fun on this speed boat whale watching tour and discover Madeira Island! We approach the animals respectfully and enjoy the smell of the sea in the air.
- Most Popular!
Ribeira Brava whale watching tour
- July – Sept.: 09:30 | 13:30
- Oct. – June: 09:30 | 13:30 (Closed on Sundays)
- Adult (16+ years)
- Children (2-15 years)
- Young Children (12 - 23 months)
- Babies (0 - 11 months)
Enjoy a whale watching boat tour in Calheta, Madeira
The Ribeira Brava is a traditional wooden fishing boat lovingly restored down to the smallest detail. This old-school masterpiece is currently the only boat of its kind in Madeira and still equipped with its original sail.
- 94,2 % marine mammal sighting success rate
- 2.5 hour tour
- Can stand and walk
- Toilet under deck
- Comfortable tour
- Traditional boat
- English & German-speaking guide