Have fun on this speed boat whale watching tour and discover Madeira Island! We approach the animals respectfully and enjoy the smell of the sea in the air.
Ribeira Brava whale watching tour
- July – Sept.: 10:00 a.m. | 3:00 p.m.
- Oct. – June: 10:00 a.m. | 2:30 p.m. (Closed on Sundays)
- Adult (16+ years)
- Children (2-15 years)
- Young Children (12 - 23 months)
- Babies (0 - 11 months)
Enjoy a whale watching boat tour in Calheta, Madeira
The Ribeira Brava is a traditional wooden fishing boat lovingly restored down to the smallest detail. This old-school masterpiece is currently the only boat of its kind in Madeira and still equipped with its original sail.
Our traditional fishing boat has room for 16 people and 4 crew members.
- 85,6 % marine mammal sighting success rate
- 2.5 – 3-hour tour
- Can stand and walk
- Toilet under deck
- Comfortable tour
- Traditional boat
- English & German-speaking guide