Relevant changes at Lobosonda:
• We have received our Clean & Safe label by the Tourism Board of Portugal
• All our employees are free of Covid-19 and eager to welcome you on board
• 90 % capacity permitted for our boats until July 31st 2020
• Social distancing rules must be respected
• Disinfection of hands when entering/exiting our shop & boats
• Temperature control at check-in
• Use of mask is mandatory in closed spaces
• Personal belongings can not be left in the shop
• Guests must attend the safety briefing 30 minutes before the tour
Current situation in Madeira Island:
• No new cases reported since April 25th 2020.
• No deaths from the virus were reported in the region.
• No active transmission within local community
• The use of masks is mandatory in closed public spaces & transportation
• Persons travelling to Portugal will be required to fill out an epidemiological survey. The survey will be made available in several languages & can either be completed online 12 to 48 hours prior to departure or filled out upon arrival.
• Visitors arriving on the island are required to undergo a Covid-test to prove that they are free of the coronavirus. Visitors can get themselves tested in certified laboratories within 72 hours of departure or be tested for free upon arrival at Madeira. Persons tested upon arrival in Madeira will remain under vigilance for 12 hours until the test results become available.
• Upon arrival all passengers will be required to do a thermal screening at the airport.